Tuesday, April 11, 2017

A GREAT DAY.....Or So I Thought...

Went to the track this morning, and thanks to my friend Mandi for suggesting some new music to walk to, I BOOKED it around the track.  Easily a personal best!

After my walk, I went home and had my usual breakfast - a "braised" egg, a slice of canadian bacon, and my cup of coffee.  Checked my numbers and they were all GOOD!!

Then, to work......

Really good, productive day.  Finished reorganizing the stockroom and the display cabinet we keep 50 mls in, and the afternoon was VERY steady!

Bossman coming in to close.....4:00?  Not there.

4:15 he shows up, then proceeds to tell me about EVERY sale he had the night before.  Now, here's the thing that has irked me.....

When I went salaried, I told him I "wanted" to get out of there close to 4:00 so I could get my afternoon walk in, get home and shower, fix supper, and eat.

Needless to say.....his tardiness and "gift-of-gab" cost me 45 minutes!  So, that would make me having supper at around 7:00 - much too late for me.

We WILL have to talk.  Salaried or not, unless he pays my insurance, I'M going to take care of my health!

1 comment:

  1. Well then .... He needs to hire a dependable, time conscious, prompt, knowledgeable, personable part time person! I know just the one who would do a great job !!

    ReplyDelete